- LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Set to Place Bet on World Series
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Forward John Holland
- LeBron James: ‘Teams Get Together in This League to Try to Beat Me’
- Report: Cavs ‘Actively Shopping’ Mo Williams and Jordan McRae
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
Cavs News: Forward Austin Daye Agrees to One-Year Deal with Cavaliers
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers and free agent forward Austin Daye have agreed to a one-year contract according to Yahoo! Sports.
Free agent forward Austin Daye has agreed to one-year contract with Cavs, per Yahoo Sports.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 23, 2015
Daye, who last played for the San Antonio Spurs, is a perimeter-oriented big who will be best served off the bench in the power forward slot.
The 6’11” forward is a career 35.1% shooter from beyond the arc and had his best season in Detroit when he averaged 7.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, while shooting 40.1% from three-point range.
With a team focused around the paint-oriented LeBron James, Daye will be a perfect addition to this already dangerous Cavs squad.