- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Iman Shumpert and Girlfriend Teyana Taylor Expecting Baby
- Updated: September 2, 2015
Shumpert took to Twitter and Instagram today to announce the couple’s exciting news, as Taylor has been pregnant with their child for about five months now. According to Shumpert, the couple plans to name the baby girl Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr.
When a man loves a woman how she was born to be loved…procreation is the best blessing you can… https://t.co/s1rpb59dFV
— Iman Shumpert I (@imanshumpert) September 2, 2015
“I love you @teyanataylor thank you for your sacrifice in starting our very own family! P.s. I know you see my daughter with her hand behind her head and her feet kicked up…she’s already daddy’s little girl!!!,” said Shumpert on his Instagram post.
This continues to be a very eventful offseason for Shumpert, as the guard agreed to a four-year, $40 million contract with the Cavs in July with a player option in the fourth year.