- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Iman Shumpert and Girlfriend Teyana Taylor Expecting Baby
- Updated: September 2, 2015
Shumpert took to Twitter and Instagram today to announce the couple’s exciting news, as Taylor has been pregnant with their child for about five months now. According to Shumpert, the couple plans to name the baby girl Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr.
When a man loves a woman how she was born to be loved…procreation is the best blessing you can… https://t.co/s1rpb59dFV
— Iman Shumpert I (@imanshumpert) September 2, 2015
“I love you @teyanataylor thank you for your sacrifice in starting our very own family! P.s. I know you see my daughter with her hand behind her head and her feet kicked up…she’s already daddy’s little girl!!!,” said Shumpert on his Instagram post.
This continues to be a very eventful offseason for Shumpert, as the guard agreed to a four-year, $40 million contract with the Cavs in July with a player option in the fourth year.