- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Iman Shumpert and Girlfriend Teyana Taylor Expecting Baby
- Updated: September 2, 2015
Shumpert took to Twitter and Instagram today to announce the couple’s exciting news, as Taylor has been pregnant with their child for about five months now. According to Shumpert, the couple plans to name the baby girl Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr.
When a man loves a woman how she was born to be loved…procreation is the best blessing you can… https://t.co/s1rpb59dFV
— Iman Shumpert I (@imanshumpert) September 2, 2015
“I love you @teyanataylor thank you for your sacrifice in starting our very own family! P.s. I know you see my daughter with her hand behind her head and her feet kicked up…she’s already daddy’s little girl!!!,” said Shumpert on his Instagram post.
This continues to be a very eventful offseason for Shumpert, as the guard agreed to a four-year, $40 million contract with the Cavs in July with a player option in the fourth year.