- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
LeBron James Sells Miami Mansion for $13.4 Million (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 26, 2015
The house, located in Miami’s Coconut Grove, is a whopping 16,678 square feet with six bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, and two 60-foot yachts. Not to mention the infinity pool, custom theater, chef’s kitchen, wine cellar, guest home, and rooftop sun deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Miami mansion begin below.
LeBron’s estate at 3590 Crystal View Court in Miami’s Coconut Grove.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)