- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
12 Awesome NBA 2K16 Features That Have Been Confirmed
- Updated: August 24, 2015
1. Ability to Relocate Teams
Players will now be able to move teams from their current city to a major North American city. For example, you would be able to move the Milwaukee Bucks to Las Vegas, if you wanted to do so.
There will be various criteria that will need to be met like the population of the city, overall fan interest, and income of the market.
Next: Ability to Redesign Team Identity