- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
12 Awesome NBA 2K16 Features That Have Been Confirmed
- Updated: August 24, 2015
1. Ability to Relocate Teams
Players will now be able to move teams from their current city to a major North American city. For example, you would be able to move the Milwaukee Bucks to Las Vegas, if you wanted to do so.
There will be various criteria that will need to be met like the population of the city, overall fan interest, and income of the market.
Next: Ability to Redesign Team Identity