- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
12 Awesome NBA 2K16 Features That Have Been Confirmed
- Updated: August 24, 2015
1. Ability to Relocate Teams
Players will now be able to move teams from their current city to a major North American city. For example, you would be able to move the Milwaukee Bucks to Las Vegas, if you wanted to do so.
There will be various criteria that will need to be met like the population of the city, overall fan interest, and income of the market.
Next: Ability to Redesign Team Identity