- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Sasha Kaun to Two-Year Deal
- Updated: August 22, 2015
According to David Pick of Real GM, Russian center Sasha Kaun has verbally agreed to a two-year deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed yet, but it will most likely be for a veteran’s minimum.
Source: Cavaliers, Sasha Kaun to sign two-season agreement.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 22, 2015
Kaun averaged a career-high 9.9 points, and was near his career bests with 4.5 rebounds and .9 blocks, while playing for CSKA Moscow last season.
The 7-foot center joins Timofey Mozgov, Kevin Love, Anderson Varejao, and likely Tristan Thompson in Cleveland’s rotation of bigs.