- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
10 Signs You’re a True Cleveland Cavaliers Fan
- Updated: August 20, 2015
While it may be true that “The King” does bring with him a horde of fair-weather fans hopping around from team to team, let’s not forget the fans that have stayed true to their team through thick and thin.
We thought we’d give you 10 signs that separate the die-hards from the fakes.
1. You’ve Been Through the Dark Times
Next: You’ve Imitated LeBron’s Chalk Toss at Least Once in Your Life