- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
10 Signs You’re a True Cleveland Cavaliers Fan
- Updated: August 20, 2015
While it may be true that “The King” does bring with him a horde of fair-weather fans hopping around from team to team, let’s not forget the fans that have stayed true to their team through thick and thin.
We thought we’d give you 10 signs that separate the die-hards from the fakes.
1. You’ve Been Through the Dark Times
Next: You’ve Imitated LeBron’s Chalk Toss at Least Once in Your Life