- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
10 Signs You’re a True Cleveland Cavaliers Fan
- Updated: August 20, 2015
While it may be true that “The King” does bring with him a horde of fair-weather fans hopping around from team to team, let’s not forget the fans that have stayed true to their team through thick and thin.
We thought we’d give you 10 signs that separate the die-hards from the fakes.
1. You’ve Been Through the Dark Times
Next: You’ve Imitated LeBron’s Chalk Toss at Least Once in Your Life