- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
10 Additions Fans Want to See in NBA 2K16
- Updated: August 9, 2015
The highly anticipated NBA 2K16, which is set to release on September 29, is reportedly going to re-introduce the Pro-Am feature as well as new throwback teams every Thursday.
While it seems unlikely that any of our suggested additions will make it into the final version of the game, we’re giving you 10 additions that fans want to see in NBA 2K16.
1. Better Servers
It might be the most-complained about aspect in online play, as it is well known that NBA 2K servers can sometimes lag during MyTeam or Park Mode games. The most frustrating part about the buffering can be when trying to perfectly time a shot release.
Next: Return of the D-League