- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Phoenix Suns Game Recap: Ice-Cold Bron
- Video: LeBron James Discusses What Kyle Korver Brings to the Cavs
- Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Channing Frye’s Reaction to the Kyle Korver Trade Is Pure Gold
- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
- Video: Kyrie Irving Caps Off Personal 12-0 Run With Unbelievable Circus Shot
- LeBron James: ‘We gotta get a point guard. It’s my last time saying it’
10 Additions Fans Want to See in NBA 2K16
- Updated: August 9, 2015
The highly anticipated NBA 2K16, which is set to release on September 29, is reportedly going to re-introduce the Pro-Am feature as well as new throwback teams every Thursday.
While it seems unlikely that any of our suggested additions will make it into the final version of the game, we’re giving you 10 additions that fans want to see in NBA 2K16.
1. Better Servers
It might be the most-complained about aspect in online play, as it is well known that NBA 2K servers can sometimes lag during MyTeam or Park Mode games. The most frustrating part about the buffering can be when trying to perfectly time a shot release.
Next: Return of the D-League