- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
Cavs News: Cavaliers to Sign Richard Jefferson to One-Year Deal
- Updated: July 21, 2015
Another curveball in Mavs’ offseason: Hearing that vet swingman Richard Jefferson, thought to be staying in Dallas, now signing with Cavs
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 21, 2015
Jefferson, who originally committed to re-sign with Mark Cuban and his Mavericks earlier this July, changed his mind in recent days and is instead currently finalizing a one-year veteran minimum deal with the Cavs.
The 35-year old small forward, known for his efficient three-point shooting and dunking abilities, averaged 5.8 points (42.6 percent shooting from three-point range) and 2.5 rebounds in 16.8 minutes per game this past season with the Mavericks.
He is a career 13.9 points per game scorer, while shooting 46.5 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range over his 14-year NBA career.