- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: Cavaliers to Sign Richard Jefferson to One-Year Deal
- Updated: July 21, 2015
Another curveball in Mavs’ offseason: Hearing that vet swingman Richard Jefferson, thought to be staying in Dallas, now signing with Cavs
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 21, 2015
Jefferson, who originally committed to re-sign with Mark Cuban and his Mavericks earlier this July, changed his mind in recent days and is instead currently finalizing a one-year veteran minimum deal with the Cavs.
The 35-year old small forward, known for his efficient three-point shooting and dunking abilities, averaged 5.8 points (42.6 percent shooting from three-point range) and 2.5 rebounds in 16.8 minutes per game this past season with the Mavericks.
He is a career 13.9 points per game scorer, while shooting 46.5 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range over his 14-year NBA career.