- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: Cavaliers to Sign Richard Jefferson to One-Year Deal
- Updated: July 21, 2015
Another curveball in Mavs’ offseason: Hearing that vet swingman Richard Jefferson, thought to be staying in Dallas, now signing with Cavs
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 21, 2015
Jefferson, who originally committed to re-sign with Mark Cuban and his Mavericks earlier this July, changed his mind in recent days and is instead currently finalizing a one-year veteran minimum deal with the Cavs.
The 35-year old small forward, known for his efficient three-point shooting and dunking abilities, averaged 5.8 points (42.6 percent shooting from three-point range) and 2.5 rebounds in 16.8 minutes per game this past season with the Mavericks.
He is a career 13.9 points per game scorer, while shooting 46.5 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range over his 14-year NBA career.