- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Forward John Holland
- LeBron James: ‘Teams Get Together in This League to Try to Beat Me’
- Report: Cavs ‘Actively Shopping’ Mo Williams and Jordan McRae
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
Cavs News: LeBron James to Re-Sign Two-Year Deal with Cavs Worth $46.97M
- Updated: July 9, 2015
Chris Broussard of ESPN.com has reported that James will earn $22.97 million in the first season of his contract and $24 million in the second year, which includes a player option.
Agent Rich Paul tells Cavs today LeBron will sign 2 yr deal with player option for 2nd year. $22.97 million 1st season, $24 mill 2nd year
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 9, 2015
James, who opted out of his contract earlier in the offseason, was expected to re-sign so he could earn an extra $1.4 million.
James averaged 25.3 points, 7.4 assists, and 6.0 rebounds last season and is widely expected to finish his career in a Cavalier uniform.