- LeBron James Gives Surprising Response When Asked If He’d Ever Become NBA Coach
- Michael Phelps Gives LeBron James Ultimate Compliment After Clutch Performance in Phoenix
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Phoenix Suns Game Recap: Ice-Cold Bron
- Video: LeBron James Discusses What Kyle Korver Brings to the Cavs
- Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Channing Frye’s Reaction to the Kyle Korver Trade Is Pure Gold
- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
Cavs News: LeBron James to Re-Sign Two-Year Deal with Cavs Worth $46.97M
- Updated: July 9, 2015
Chris Broussard of ESPN.com has reported that James will earn $22.97 million in the first season of his contract and $24 million in the second year, which includes a player option.
Agent Rich Paul tells Cavs today LeBron will sign 2 yr deal with player option for 2nd year. $22.97 million 1st season, $24 mill 2nd year
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 9, 2015
James, who opted out of his contract earlier in the offseason, was expected to re-sign so he could earn an extra $1.4 million.
James averaged 25.3 points, 7.4 assists, and 6.0 rebounds last season and is widely expected to finish his career in a Cavalier uniform.