- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: Timofey Mozgov Undergoes Successful Knee Scope Surgery, Will Miss Six Weeks
- Updated: July 2, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers made an announcement on Thursday that starting center Timofey Mozgov underwent a successful right knee arthroscopic debridement on Wednesday and will be inactive for the next six weeks.
The Cavs announce Timofey Mozgov went through a successful R knee scope yesterday. They expect a 6-week rehabilitation before he can play
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) July 2, 2015
The procedure was completed at the Cleveland Clinic Marymount Surgicenter, while Dr. Richard Parker and James Rosneck performed Mozgov’s right knee surgery.
The big man, who recently had his 2015-16 option picked up by the Cavs, was a viable mid-season addition to the team and its success for the remainder of the 2014-15 campaign.
In 46 regular season games (45 starts) with the Cavs, Mozgov averaged 10.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 1.2 blocks in 25 minutes per game. During the playoffs, his production rose as he averaged 10.6 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.8 blocks in 26.5 minutes per game.