- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
Cavs News: Mike Miller Exercises Player Option for 2015-16 Season
- Updated: June 30, 2015
According to Shams Charania of RealGM, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Mike Miller has decided to opt into his $2.8 million deal for the 2015-16 NBA season.
Cleveland’s Mike Miller has opted into his $2.8M deal for 2015-16, league source tells RealGM.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 30, 2015
Miller, who is 35 years of age, signed a two-year deal with the Cavs last summer thanks to the recruiting of one LeBron James.
The 6’8″ shooting guard averaged 2.1 points on 32.5 percent shooting from the field, however, it’s his veteran presence and championship pedigree that has earned him paycheck after paycheck.
Free agency officially begins on July 1 at 12:00 AM EST.