- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Mike Miller Exercises Player Option for 2015-16 Season
- Updated: June 30, 2015
According to Shams Charania of RealGM, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Mike Miller has decided to opt into his $2.8 million deal for the 2015-16 NBA season.
Cleveland’s Mike Miller has opted into his $2.8M deal for 2015-16, league source tells RealGM.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 30, 2015
Miller, who is 35 years of age, signed a two-year deal with the Cavs last summer thanks to the recruiting of one LeBron James.
The 6’8″ shooting guard averaged 2.1 points on 32.5 percent shooting from the field, however, it’s his veteran presence and championship pedigree that has earned him paycheck after paycheck.
Free agency officially begins on July 1 at 12:00 AM EST.