- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Mike Miller Exercises Player Option for 2015-16 Season
- Updated: June 30, 2015
According to Shams Charania of RealGM, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Mike Miller has decided to opt into his $2.8 million deal for the 2015-16 NBA season.
Cleveland’s Mike Miller has opted into his $2.8M deal for 2015-16, league source tells RealGM.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 30, 2015
Miller, who is 35 years of age, signed a two-year deal with the Cavs last summer thanks to the recruiting of one LeBron James.
The 6’8″ shooting guard averaged 2.1 points on 32.5 percent shooting from the field, however, it’s his veteran presence and championship pedigree that has earned him paycheck after paycheck.
Free agency officially begins on July 1 at 12:00 AM EST.