- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs Rumors: J.R. Smith Looking for Three-Year Deal Worth $24 Million
- Updated: June 29, 2015
J.R. Smith looking for a 3 year deal starting around $8M per year according to a league source. #Cavs
— Probasketballdraft (@Probballdraft) June 28, 2015
The Cavs acquired Smith via trade from the New York Knicks mid-season and was immediately inserted the mercurial guard into the starting lineup opposite Kyrie Irving for a majority of the season.
For the season, Smith averaged 12.1 points, 2.8 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game and was critical to the Cavs regular season turnaround and deep playoff run.
An eleven year NBA veteran, J.R. will turn 30 in September.