- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs Rumors: J.R. Smith Looking for Three-Year Deal Worth $24 Million
- Updated: June 29, 2015
J.R. Smith looking for a 3 year deal starting around $8M per year according to a league source. #Cavs
— Probasketballdraft (@Probballdraft) June 28, 2015
The Cavs acquired Smith via trade from the New York Knicks mid-season and was immediately inserted the mercurial guard into the starting lineup opposite Kyrie Irving for a majority of the season.
For the season, Smith averaged 12.1 points, 2.8 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game and was critical to the Cavs regular season turnaround and deep playoff run.
An eleven year NBA veteran, J.R. will turn 30 in September.