- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
5 Signs That Point to Dwyane Wade Coming to Cleveland Next Season
- Updated: June 23, 2015
Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade is expected to opt out of the final year of his contract and renegotiate for more money, either from the Heat, or elsewhere.
Wade can officially become a free agent on July 1 and many are clamoring that the three-time NBA champion has his sights set on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Being longtime friends with LeBron James, it wouldn’t come as a surprise if Wade indeed suited up in Cleveland during the twilight years of his career.
Call it conspiracy or a coincidence if you will, but there have been several indications and slip-ups that may foreshadow what is to come for the 6’4″ guard out of Marquette University.
1. Dwyane Wade Follows the Cavs on Instagram
Normally, this wouldn’t be a big deal, but get this, Wade doesn’t follow any other NBA team and that includes the Miami Heat!
Next: Dwyane’s Father Caught Wearing a Cleveland Cavaliers Shirt