- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
5 Signs That Point to Dwyane Wade Coming to Cleveland Next Season
- Updated: June 23, 2015
Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade is expected to opt out of the final year of his contract and renegotiate for more money, either from the Heat, or elsewhere.
Wade can officially become a free agent on July 1 and many are clamoring that the three-time NBA champion has his sights set on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Being longtime friends with LeBron James, it wouldn’t come as a surprise if Wade indeed suited up in Cleveland during the twilight years of his career.
Call it conspiracy or a coincidence if you will, but there have been several indications and slip-ups that may foreshadow what is to come for the 6’4″ guard out of Marquette University.
1. Dwyane Wade Follows the Cavs on Instagram
Normally, this wouldn’t be a big deal, but get this, Wade doesn’t follow any other NBA team and that includes the Miami Heat!
Next: Dwyane’s Father Caught Wearing a Cleveland Cavaliers Shirt