- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
5 Signs That Point to Dwyane Wade Coming to Cleveland Next Season
- Updated: June 23, 2015
Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade is expected to opt out of the final year of his contract and renegotiate for more money, either from the Heat, or elsewhere.
Wade can officially become a free agent on July 1 and many are clamoring that the three-time NBA champion has his sights set on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Being longtime friends with LeBron James, it wouldn’t come as a surprise if Wade indeed suited up in Cleveland during the twilight years of his career.
Call it conspiracy or a coincidence if you will, but there have been several indications and slip-ups that may foreshadow what is to come for the 6’4″ guard out of Marquette University.
1. Dwyane Wade Follows the Cavs on Instagram
Normally, this wouldn’t be a big deal, but get this, Wade doesn’t follow any other NBA team and that includes the Miami Heat!
Next: Dwyane’s Father Caught Wearing a Cleveland Cavaliers Shirt