- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 3
- Updated: June 10, 2015
If you thought Game 2 was a fluke, think again. Reserve point guard Matthew Dellavedova once again showcased his nitty, gritty style of basketball as he finished Game 3 of the NBA Finals with 20 points, five rebounds, and four assists.
We brought you the top 10 Dellavedova memes and graphics from Game 2 on Sunday night, and after another historic performance, we had to do it again. So without further ado.
1. Are You Not Entertained?
Here is Delly portrayed as Maximus Decimus Meridius from the movie Gladiator.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?