- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 3
- Updated: June 10, 2015
If you thought Game 2 was a fluke, think again. Reserve point guard Matthew Dellavedova once again showcased his nitty, gritty style of basketball as he finished Game 3 of the NBA Finals with 20 points, five rebounds, and four assists.
We brought you the top 10 Dellavedova memes and graphics from Game 2 on Sunday night, and after another historic performance, we had to do it again. So without further ado.
1. Are You Not Entertained?
Here is Delly portrayed as Maximus Decimus Meridius from the movie Gladiator.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?