- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 2
- Updated: June 8, 2015
Although LeBron James dropped a massive triple-double to the tune of 39 points, 16 rebounds, and 11 assists, there is no doubt that last night’s unsung hero in Game 2 of the NBA Finals was Cleveland’s very won, Matthew Dellavedova.
Just how good was Delly? The Australian point guard hounded the league’s MVP in Stephen Curry all night and held him to 0 points on 0-8 shooting from the field to go along with eight turnovers.
As expected, the social media world exploded as we present to you, the top 10 Matthew Dellavedova memes from Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
1. No Splashing
All credit for this meme goes to CBS Sports, who portrays Dellavedova as a lifeguard telling the “Splash Brother” that there’s no more splashing allowed.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?