- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 2
- Updated: June 8, 2015
Although LeBron James dropped a massive triple-double to the tune of 39 points, 16 rebounds, and 11 assists, there is no doubt that last night’s unsung hero in Game 2 of the NBA Finals was Cleveland’s very won, Matthew Dellavedova.
Just how good was Delly? The Australian point guard hounded the league’s MVP in Stephen Curry all night and held him to 0 points on 0-8 shooting from the field to go along with eight turnovers.
As expected, the social media world exploded as we present to you, the top 10 Matthew Dellavedova memes from Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
1. No Splashing
All credit for this meme goes to CBS Sports, who portrays Dellavedova as a lifeguard telling the “Splash Brother” that there’s no more splashing allowed.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?