- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
LeBron James Sports Illustrated Covers: From Then to Now
- Updated: June 2, 2015
LeBron James has come a long way since his days at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School. Now four wins away from bringing a championship to the city of Cleveland, we thought it would be interesting to see LeBron’s progression through the years in the form of his Sports Illustrated covers. So without further ado.
1. February 18, 2002
LeBron is portrayed as a high school phenom, and for good measure. Many say that James was the best high school athlete they had ever seen.
(Continue gallery on next page!)