- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
LeBron James Sports Illustrated Covers: From Then to Now
- Updated: June 2, 2015
LeBron James has come a long way since his days at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School. Now four wins away from bringing a championship to the city of Cleveland, we thought it would be interesting to see LeBron’s progression through the years in the form of his Sports Illustrated covers. So without further ado.
1. February 18, 2002
LeBron is portrayed as a high school phenom, and for good measure. Many say that James was the best high school athlete they had ever seen.
(Continue gallery on next page!)