- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Top 10 Best Looking Cleveland Cavalier Couples
- Updated: May 22, 2015
Outside of hardwood floors and nylon nets, most players on the Cleveland Cavaliers have an ordinary life back at home. Whether it’s romantic getaways with their girlfriends or tending to their families, athletes rarely get a chance to spend the much-needed off-time with their significant others.
In light of an intensive stretch of the postseason, we thought we’d do a little something different. Take a look at our official list of the 10 best looking Cleveland Cavalier couples.
10. Mike Miller and Jennifer Keene Miller
Mike met Jennifer while attending the University of Florida, where Jennifer played volleyball. After dating throughout college, the two were married on July 5, 2004 at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
Next: James Jones and Destiny Jones