- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Top 10 Best Looking Cleveland Cavalier Couples
- Updated: May 22, 2015
Outside of hardwood floors and nylon nets, most players on the Cleveland Cavaliers have an ordinary life back at home. Whether it’s romantic getaways with their girlfriends or tending to their families, athletes rarely get a chance to spend the much-needed off-time with their significant others.
In light of an intensive stretch of the postseason, we thought we’d do a little something different. Take a look at our official list of the 10 best looking Cleveland Cavalier couples.
10. Mike Miller and Jennifer Keene Miller
Mike met Jennifer while attending the University of Florida, where Jennifer played volleyball. After dating throughout college, the two were married on July 5, 2004 at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
Next: James Jones and Destiny Jones