- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
Top 7 Altercations Between LeBron James and Joakim Noah
- Updated: May 8, 2015
As we are amidst what will probably be the most physical series during the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 2015 playoff run, there is one rivalry in particular that has garnered vast media attention throughout the years. That of course is the ongoing feud between LeBron James and Joakim Noah.
There has been a multitude of notable quotes between the two from James saying, “We don’t like [the Bulls], they don’t like us,” during his Miami Heat days, to Noah saying, “You like it? You think Cleveland’s cool? I never heard anybody say I’m going to Cleveland on vacation. What’s so good about Cleveland?”
As we enter Game 3 on Friday, we give you seven of the craziest altercations between LeBron James and Joakim Noah.
7. LeBron Jams, Noah Yaps
It seems like Joakim likes to do plenty of talking, while the King usually lets his game speak for itself.
Next: Noah with Some Choice Words for LeBron