- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Top 7 Altercations Between LeBron James and Joakim Noah
- Updated: May 8, 2015
As we are amidst what will probably be the most physical series during the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 2015 playoff run, there is one rivalry in particular that has garnered vast media attention throughout the years. That of course is the ongoing feud between LeBron James and Joakim Noah.
There has been a multitude of notable quotes between the two from James saying, “We don’t like [the Bulls], they don’t like us,” during his Miami Heat days, to Noah saying, “You like it? You think Cleveland’s cool? I never heard anybody say I’m going to Cleveland on vacation. What’s so good about Cleveland?”
As we enter Game 3 on Friday, we give you seven of the craziest altercations between LeBron James and Joakim Noah.
7. LeBron Jams, Noah Yaps
It seems like Joakim likes to do plenty of talking, while the King usually lets his game speak for itself.
Next: Noah with Some Choice Words for LeBron