- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
A Collection of Creatively Hateful Tweets to Kelly Olynyk
- Updated: April 29, 2015
A plethora of fans across America have expressed their recent dismay with what has transpired over the past couple days between Boston Celtics forward Kelly Olynyk and Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love. Although Olynyk does have his backers who claim that Olynyk’s dismantling of Love’s arm is a part of the game, many have expressed vitriol disgust due to the fact that Love may be out for the rest of the postseason.
Some creative fans took to social media the past couple days to creatively express their hatred towards the Celtics forward. We’ve gathered some of the best with the help of Reddit.
.@KellyOlynyk I HOPE YOU SEE SOMEONE WAVING AND YOU WAVE BACK AND IT TURNS OUT THEY WERE WAVING TO THE GUY BEHIND YOU.
— sportsyelling. (@sportsyelling) April 27, 2015
Honestly hope Kelly Olynyk gets charged double meat prices every time he goes to Chipotle from now on. Karma. — Elijah™ (@da_eeester) April 28, 2015
“I won’t wish any harm on you, but i hope every bite of cereal you take for the rest of your life, you drip milk on your chin” — Chris Amato (@C_Amato21) April 29, 2015