- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
A Collection of Creatively Hateful Tweets to Kelly Olynyk
- Updated: April 29, 2015
A plethora of fans across America have expressed their recent dismay with what has transpired over the past couple days between Boston Celtics forward Kelly Olynyk and Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love. Although Olynyk does have his backers who claim that Olynyk’s dismantling of Love’s arm is a part of the game, many have expressed vitriol disgust due to the fact that Love may be out for the rest of the postseason.
Some creative fans took to social media the past couple days to creatively express their hatred towards the Celtics forward. We’ve gathered some of the best with the help of Reddit.
.@KellyOlynyk I HOPE YOU SEE SOMEONE WAVING AND YOU WAVE BACK AND IT TURNS OUT THEY WERE WAVING TO THE GUY BEHIND YOU.
— sportsyelling. (@sportsyelling) April 27, 2015
Honestly hope Kelly Olynyk gets charged double meat prices every time he goes to Chipotle from now on. Karma. — Elijah™ (@da_eeester) April 28, 2015
“I won’t wish any harm on you, but i hope every bite of cereal you take for the rest of your life, you drip milk on your chin” — Chris Amato (@C_Amato21) April 29, 2015