- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) to Miss Entire Second Round Series
- Updated: April 27, 2015
Cavs forward Kevin Love will miss the Eastern Conference semifinal series with a dislocated left shoulder, the team announced.
— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) April 27, 2015
Love had x-rays and an MRI performed earlier today at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health by head team physician Dr. Richard D. Parker and Dr. Mark Schickendantz.
The exact injury is said to be an acute anterior inferior glenohumeral dislocation with the corresponding ligament/labrum tearing and humeral head bone bruising.
In addition to being definitively out for the next series, Love could also miss additional time, which will be determined over the next several days. Stay tuned.