- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
- Video: Kyrie Irving Caps Off Personal 12-0 Run With Unbelievable Circus Shot
- LeBron James: ‘We gotta get a point guard. It’s my last time saying it’
- Report: Frontrunner Emerges as Cavs Expected to Obtain Backup Point Guard Within Next Week
- Video: Kyle Korver Speaks for First Time on Trade to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Have Made Final Decision on Jordan McRae’s Future With Team
- NBA Twitter Explodes Over Cavs’ Acquisition of Kyle Korver
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) to Miss Entire Second Round Series
- Updated: April 27, 2015
Cavs forward Kevin Love will miss the Eastern Conference semifinal series with a dislocated left shoulder, the team announced.
— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) April 27, 2015
Love had x-rays and an MRI performed earlier today at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health by head team physician Dr. Richard D. Parker and Dr. Mark Schickendantz.
The exact injury is said to be an acute anterior inferior glenohumeral dislocation with the corresponding ligament/labrum tearing and humeral head bone bruising.
In addition to being definitively out for the next series, Love could also miss additional time, which will be determined over the next several days. Stay tuned.