- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) to Miss Entire Second Round Series
- Updated: April 27, 2015
Cavs forward Kevin Love will miss the Eastern Conference semifinal series with a dislocated left shoulder, the team announced.
— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) April 27, 2015
Love had x-rays and an MRI performed earlier today at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health by head team physician Dr. Richard D. Parker and Dr. Mark Schickendantz.
The exact injury is said to be an acute anterior inferior glenohumeral dislocation with the corresponding ligament/labrum tearing and humeral head bone bruising.
In addition to being definitively out for the next series, Love could also miss additional time, which will be determined over the next several days. Stay tuned.