- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Cavs News: J.R. Smith, Kelly Olynyk Suspended; Kendrick Perkins Fined
- Updated: April 27, 2015
The NBA announced its full range of disciplinary actions on Monday for J.R. Smith’s shot to Jae Crowder, Kelly Olynyk’s tussle with Kevin Love, and Kendrick Perkins’ hard screen on Crowder.
Smith will receive a two-game suspension from the league, while Olynyk will receive a one-game ban to take place in the 2015-16 NBA season. Perkins will be fined $15K for his actions and no further disciplinary action will take place.
Full range of discipline from NBA: JR Smith gets two-game suspension, Kelly Olynyk gets one-game suspension and Kendrick Perkins fined $15K
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) April 27, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers will now be without two of their five starters heading into the next round in what could potentially be the hardest matchup they will face in the Eastern Conference in the gritty Chicago Bulls.