- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
Cavs News: J.R. Smith, Kelly Olynyk Suspended; Kendrick Perkins Fined
- Updated: April 27, 2015
The NBA announced its full range of disciplinary actions on Monday for J.R. Smith’s shot to Jae Crowder, Kelly Olynyk’s tussle with Kevin Love, and Kendrick Perkins’ hard screen on Crowder.
Smith will receive a two-game suspension from the league, while Olynyk will receive a one-game ban to take place in the 2015-16 NBA season. Perkins will be fined $15K for his actions and no further disciplinary action will take place.
Full range of discipline from NBA: JR Smith gets two-game suspension, Kelly Olynyk gets one-game suspension and Kendrick Perkins fined $15K
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) April 27, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers will now be without two of their five starters heading into the next round in what could potentially be the hardest matchup they will face in the Eastern Conference in the gritty Chicago Bulls.