- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: J.R. Smith, Kelly Olynyk Suspended; Kendrick Perkins Fined
- Updated: April 27, 2015
The NBA announced its full range of disciplinary actions on Monday for J.R. Smith’s shot to Jae Crowder, Kelly Olynyk’s tussle with Kevin Love, and Kendrick Perkins’ hard screen on Crowder.
Smith will receive a two-game suspension from the league, while Olynyk will receive a one-game ban to take place in the 2015-16 NBA season. Perkins will be fined $15K for his actions and no further disciplinary action will take place.
Full range of discipline from NBA: JR Smith gets two-game suspension, Kelly Olynyk gets one-game suspension and Kendrick Perkins fined $15K
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) April 27, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers will now be without two of their five starters heading into the next round in what could potentially be the hardest matchup they will face in the Eastern Conference in the gritty Chicago Bulls.