- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Five Reasons Why The Cleveland Cavaliers Will Make It To The NBA Finals
- Updated: April 19, 2015
The regular season is over and the playoffs are ready to tip off. The Cleveland Cavaliers are poised to make their first title run in four years with arguably the most talented team in Cavaliers history. With a favorable list of factors in their favor, the potential of an NBA Finals appearance is very real. Here are five reasons why the Cavs will make it all the way to the final round this year.
1. Home Court Advantage
Despite bowing out in the last home game against Boston Celtics, ending their 18-game home win streak, the Cavs have had one of the most intimidating home field advantages this season. The team went 31-10 at home, tied for fifth best in the NBA.
Also, with their first taste of playoff basketball in four years, anticipate a fanatical Toronto-esque showing for the Cleveland faithful as long as the Cavs are in the playoffs.
Next: Gelling at the Right Time