- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
10 Best Three-Point Shooters in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Updated: April 9, 2015
The three-pointer in Cleveland Cavaliers history has seemingly never been more prominent, with each member of the “Big Three” in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love all having made his mark this season.
Not only that, but the team has already set a new record for threes in a game during the November 15th rout over the Atlanta Hawks.
Over the years, the team has had its share of prolific three-point shooters. Here’s our look at the top 10 in Cavs history:
10. Damon Jones
In his brief three-year career with the Cavaliers, Jones was a hired gun off the bench, but his numbers were up and down during that time. The self-proclaimed “Greatest Shooter in the World” could be a strong presence from outside, but his overall game was lacking enough that he was dispatched in the trade that brought Mo Williams to the team.
Next: Wesley Person