- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
10 Best Three-Point Shooters in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Updated: April 9, 2015
The three-pointer in Cleveland Cavaliers history has seemingly never been more prominent, with each member of the “Big Three” in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love all having made his mark this season.
Not only that, but the team has already set a new record for threes in a game during the November 15th rout over the Atlanta Hawks.
Over the years, the team has had its share of prolific three-point shooters. Here’s our look at the top 10 in Cavs history:
10. Damon Jones
In his brief three-year career with the Cavaliers, Jones was a hired gun off the bench, but his numbers were up and down during that time. The self-proclaimed “Greatest Shooter in the World” could be a strong presence from outside, but his overall game was lacking enough that he was dispatched in the trade that brought Mo Williams to the team.
Next: Wesley Person