- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Cavs News: LeBron James (Knee) Will Play Tonight vs. Heat
- Updated: March 16, 2015
Confirming previous reports by Chris Broussard of ESPN, who said,
“For all the talk about LJ tweaking his knee, I’m told he has no injury and is active. Expect him to play tonight in Miami.”
Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has reported that LeBron James will indeed play in tonight’s matchup against the Miami Heat, while Kevin Love will sit out for the second night in a row for rest.
#Cavs will have LeBron James in the starting lineup tonight against Heat. Kevin Love will rest again.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) March 16, 2015
James, who will return to Miami for just the second time since departing last July, will look to avenge a 101-91 Christmas Day loss to the Heat.