- LeBron James Explains Why He Doesn’t Want to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel
- Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: LeBron James Speaks on Status of His Near Injury
- LeBron James and Other Cavs Players Refuse to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel When Cavs Play Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: Cavs Stop Three-Game Skid
- Cavs News: Team Releases Initial X-Ray Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
Cavs News: LeBron James (Knee) Will Play Tonight vs. Heat
- Updated: March 16, 2015
Confirming previous reports by Chris Broussard of ESPN, who said,
“For all the talk about LJ tweaking his knee, I’m told he has no injury and is active. Expect him to play tonight in Miami.”
Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has reported that LeBron James will indeed play in tonight’s matchup against the Miami Heat, while Kevin Love will sit out for the second night in a row for rest.
#Cavs will have LeBron James in the starting lineup tonight against Heat. Kevin Love will rest again.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) March 16, 2015
James, who will return to Miami for just the second time since departing last July, will look to avenge a 101-91 Christmas Day loss to the Heat.