- Report: Cavs Keeping Hopes for Carmelo Anthony Trade Alive
- Cavs Rumors: Two Teams Interested in Iman Shumpert for Potential Trade
- Video: Giannis Antetokounmpo Dunks All Over Stephen Curry
- Video: Kyrie Irving and LeBron James Face Off Before All-Star Game
- LeBron James Hilariously Responds to Kyrie Irving Calling the Earth Flat
- LeBron James Discusses If Rivalry Exists Between Him and Stephen Curry
- Video: Kyrie Irving Doubles Down on Flat-Earth Theory, Also Says Dinosaurs Never Existed
- Cavs Rumors: Iman Shumpert Being Made Available for Trade by Front Office
- Kyrie Irving Leaves LeBron James Off His All-Time NBA All-Star Team
- Report: Cavs Make Decision on Size of Derrick Williams’ Next Contract
Cavs News: LeBron James (Knee) Will Play Tonight vs. Heat
- Updated: March 16, 2015
Confirming previous reports by Chris Broussard of ESPN, who said,
“For all the talk about LJ tweaking his knee, I’m told he has no injury and is active. Expect him to play tonight in Miami.”
Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has reported that LeBron James will indeed play in tonight’s matchup against the Miami Heat, while Kevin Love will sit out for the second night in a row for rest.
#Cavs will have LeBron James in the starting lineup tonight against Heat. Kevin Love will rest again.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) March 16, 2015
James, who will return to Miami for just the second time since departing last July, will look to avenge a 101-91 Christmas Day loss to the Heat.