- Video: Richard Jefferson Makes Fun of LeBron’s Newest SkyMall Purchase
- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving (Shoulder) Questionable vs. Boston Celtics
- Updated: March 3, 2015
#Cavs Kyrie Irving questionable for tonight. Participated in shootaround this morning, will be checked again at arena tonight.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) March 3, 2015
Irving took part in the team’s morning shootaround, but his injured shoulder will be checked when he returns for the game later in the afternoon. If he’s forced to sit out the contest, it will mark the third consecutive clash he’s missed.
After injuring the shoulder in Thursday night’s win over the Golden State Warriors, Irving missed losses against the Indiana Pacers on Friday night and the Houston Rockets on Sunday afternoon. This season, the team has a 1-4 mark when he’s missed a game, the lone victory coming in a December 26 road game against the Orlando Magic.
Irving is currently averaging 21.7 points, 5.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds, and his absence was deeply felt in the loss at Houston. The team’s three guards struggled with their outside shooting, connecting on just four of 21 shots, including two of 14 from beyond the three-point line.
Tuesday night’s game is the first of four over the next five nights, and continues on Wednesday evening with a road matchup against the Toronto Raptors beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET.