- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game Recap: Defensive Meltdown
- Video: J.R. Smith Daps Up Jason Terry on Bucks’ Bench, Bucks Score Free Dunk
- Video: LeBron James Elevates for the Wicked Tomahawk Dunk
- Kyrie Irving Explains Why He’s Such a Lethal One-on-One Player
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Video: Odell Beckham Jr. Taunts Cleveland Browns Fans With LeBron James Celebration
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Philadelphia 76ers Game Recap: Money Time
- Video: LeBron James Follows Up Tristan Thompson’s Miss With Putback Dunk
- Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Miss Sunday’s Game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Showcasing Jordan McRae for Possible Trade
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving (Shoulder) Questionable vs. Boston Celtics
- Updated: March 3, 2015
#Cavs Kyrie Irving questionable for tonight. Participated in shootaround this morning, will be checked again at arena tonight.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) March 3, 2015
Irving took part in the team’s morning shootaround, but his injured shoulder will be checked when he returns for the game later in the afternoon. If he’s forced to sit out the contest, it will mark the third consecutive clash he’s missed.
After injuring the shoulder in Thursday night’s win over the Golden State Warriors, Irving missed losses against the Indiana Pacers on Friday night and the Houston Rockets on Sunday afternoon. This season, the team has a 1-4 mark when he’s missed a game, the lone victory coming in a December 26 road game against the Orlando Magic.
Irving is currently averaging 21.7 points, 5.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds, and his absence was deeply felt in the loss at Houston. The team’s three guards struggled with their outside shooting, connecting on just four of 21 shots, including two of 14 from beyond the three-point line.
Tuesday night’s game is the first of four over the next five nights, and continues on Wednesday evening with a road matchup against the Toronto Raptors beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET.