- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
Cavs Rumors: Baron Davis Interested in Making Comeback with Cavaliers
- Updated: March 1, 2015
According to sources at TMZ, former All-Star Baron Davis is interested in making a comeback to the NBA and has already spoken to multiple playoff contenders.
Baron Davis is in talks with the Clippers and Cavs about a possible NBA comeback, reports TMZ Sports. Lakers are also interested.
— Brett Poirier (@BrettNBA) February 27, 2015
The 35-year-old Davis has reportedly kept himself in great shape and is serious about making a return to the NBA.
Davis boasts career averages of 16.1 points and 7.2 assists and would actually benefit the Cavaliers far more than what appears on paper. Both Matthew Dellavedova and Kyrie Irving could learn a thing or two from the savvy veteran, who has an abundance of playoff experience.
Not only that, but Davis makes sense as an insurance policy in case Irving needs to sit out a game or two down the line.