- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls Game Recap: Lackadaisical Effort Leads to Third Straight Loss
- J.R. Smith Gives Possible Explanation for Recent Shooting Struggles
- Video: Dwyane Wade Trolls LeBron James in Wake of Lost World Series Bet
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Defensive Woes Continue
- Video: Kyrie Irving Punches Paul Pierce Out of Frustration
- Video: Kyrie Irving Loses Chris Paul With Nasty Dribble Move as Bench Erupts
- LeBron James Speaks About Possibly Meeting Warriors in Finals for Third Straight Year
- LeBron James Named Sports Illustrated’s 2016 Sportsperson of the Year
Cavs Rumors: Baron Davis Interested in Making Comeback with Cavaliers
- Updated: March 1, 2015
According to sources at TMZ, former All-Star Baron Davis is interested in making a comeback to the NBA and has already spoken to multiple playoff contenders.
Baron Davis is in talks with the Clippers and Cavs about a possible NBA comeback, reports TMZ Sports. Lakers are also interested.
— Brett Poirier (@BrettNBA) February 27, 2015
The 35-year-old Davis has reportedly kept himself in great shape and is serious about making a return to the NBA.
Davis boasts career averages of 16.1 points and 7.2 assists and would actually benefit the Cavaliers far more than what appears on paper. Both Matthew Dellavedova and Kyrie Irving could learn a thing or two from the savvy veteran, who has an abundance of playoff experience.
Not only that, but Davis makes sense as an insurance policy in case Irving needs to sit out a game or two down the line.