- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Cavs Rumors: Baron Davis Interested in Making Comeback with Cavaliers
- Updated: March 1, 2015
According to sources at TMZ, former All-Star Baron Davis is interested in making a comeback to the NBA and has already spoken to multiple playoff contenders.
Baron Davis is in talks with the Clippers and Cavs about a possible NBA comeback, reports TMZ Sports. Lakers are also interested.
— Brett Poirier (@BrettNBA) February 27, 2015
The 35-year-old Davis has reportedly kept himself in great shape and is serious about making a return to the NBA.
Davis boasts career averages of 16.1 points and 7.2 assists and would actually benefit the Cavaliers far more than what appears on paper. Both Matthew Dellavedova and Kyrie Irving could learn a thing or two from the savvy veteran, who has an abundance of playoff experience.
Not only that, but Davis makes sense as an insurance policy in case Irving needs to sit out a game or two down the line.