- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
Top 5 Teams with Best Odds of Winning the 2015 NBA Championship
- Updated: February 25, 2015
With a monumental shift power shift in the Eastern Conference to unlikely frontrunners in the West, the 2014-2015 NBA season has a lot of teams that can come out on top. However, which team really has the best odds of winning it all?
Bookmakers in Vegas are known to be extremely accurate when it comes to sports betting as they have the odds down to a mathematical tee. Whether you agree with these rankings or not, you’ll be surprised at where some of the teams stand rank.
5. Chicago Bulls: 9/1
With the recent devastating news of Derrick Rose having to undergo yet another surgery, who knows how accurate these odds will hold to be. Nonetheless, with Coach Tom Thibodeau at the helm, the Chicago Bulls are a formidable defensive team that will make it tough for any Eastern Conference foe to go through.
Next: Atlanta Hawks