- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls Game Recap: Lackadaisical Effort Leads to Third Straight Loss
- J.R. Smith Gives Possible Explanation for Recent Shooting Struggles
- Video: Dwyane Wade Trolls LeBron James in Wake of Lost World Series Bet
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Defensive Woes Continue
- Video: Kyrie Irving Punches Paul Pierce Out of Frustration
- Video: Kyrie Irving Loses Chris Paul With Nasty Dribble Move as Bench Erupts
- LeBron James Speaks About Possibly Meeting Warriors in Finals for Third Straight Year
- LeBron James Named Sports Illustrated’s 2016 Sportsperson of the Year
Cavs News: Kendrick Perkins to Sign with Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: February 21, 2015
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) February 21, 2015
Perkins was sent to the Jazz on Thursday in a three-team deal involving the Oklahoma City Thunder and Detroit Pistons and was expected to be bought out immediately after.
Other teams involved in the bidding for Perkins were the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Clippers, New Orleans Pelicans, and San Antonio Spurs, with the Cavs being “strong” frontrunners.
According to a source, LeBron James was heavily involved in recruiting the 6’10” center to the Cavaliers.
The Land welcome my bro as well as my muscle(LOL) @KendrickPerkins to the city with open arms! Happy and thrilled to have u aboard homie!!
— LeBron James (@KingJames) February 21, 2015
Known for his gritty interior defense, Perkins will help solidify the Cavs frontline, providing depth behind center Timofey Mozgov.