- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Cavs News: LeBron James Elected First Vice President of NBPA
- Updated: February 13, 2015
It was reported earlier today by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that LeBron James has been elected the first Vice President of the National Basketball Players Association.
LeBron James has been elected first Vice President of the NBPA, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) February 13, 2015
This election comes as no surprise as James has become increasingly involved with NBA labor issues throughout his career both as a leader and a spokesman.
James will join Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul on cabinet. Paul is currently the president of the NBPA and James’ longtime friend.