- LeBron James Explains Why He Doesn’t Want to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel
- Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: LeBron James Speaks on Status of His Near Injury
- LeBron James and Other Cavs Players Refuse to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel When Cavs Play Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: Cavs Stop Three-Game Skid
- Cavs News: Team Releases Initial X-Ray Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
Cavs News: LeBron James Elected First Vice President of NBPA
- Updated: February 13, 2015
It was reported earlier today by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that LeBron James has been elected the first Vice President of the National Basketball Players Association.
LeBron James has been elected first Vice President of the NBPA, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) February 13, 2015
This election comes as no surprise as James has become increasingly involved with NBA labor issues throughout his career both as a leader and a spokesman.
James will join Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul on cabinet. Paul is currently the president of the NBPA and James’ longtime friend.