- Kyrie Irving Leaves LeBron James Off His All-Time NBA All-Star Team
- Report: Cavs Make Decision on Size of Derrick Williams’ Next Contract
- Kevin Love Sends Message to LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Before All-Star Weekend
- Video: Cavaliers Hilariously Sing Classic Love Song in Spirit of Valentine’s Day
- Video: Kyrie Irving Stars in New Uncle Drew Commercial With Baron Davis
- Report: Cavs Let Kevin Love Play With Injured Knee for Three Games
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game Recap: Gaining Rhythm
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
Cavs News: LeBron James Elected First Vice President of NBPA
- Updated: February 13, 2015
It was reported earlier today by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that LeBron James has been elected the first Vice President of the National Basketball Players Association.
LeBron James has been elected first Vice President of the NBPA, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) February 13, 2015
This election comes as no surprise as James has become increasingly involved with NBA labor issues throughout his career both as a leader and a spokesman.
James will join Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul on cabinet. Paul is currently the president of the NBPA and James’ longtime friend.