- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks Game Recap: Cavs Embarrass Knicks at MSG
- Video: LeBron and Cavs Teammates Partake in Water Bottle Challenge During Knicks Game
- Video: LeBron James Viciously Rejects Carmelo Anthony at the Rim
- LeBron James Explains Why He Doesn’t Want to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel
- Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: LeBron James Speaks on Status of His Near Injury
- LeBron James and Other Cavs Players Refuse to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel When Cavs Play Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: Cavs Stop Three-Game Skid
- Cavs News: Team Releases Initial X-Ray Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
Cavs News: LeBron James Sits Out Practice With Flu-Like Symptoms
- Updated: January 20, 2015
The status of LeBron James for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Wednesday night home game against the Utah Jazz remains in question after the veteran didn’t attend Tuesday’s practice due to what the Cleveland Plain Dealer described as “flu-like symptoms.”
Whether or not he plays in the contest will be determined on Wednesday morning during the team’s shootaround.
James appeared relatively subdued during his post-game comments after Cleveland’s 108-94 victory over the Chicago Bulls. At the time, he gave no indication of feeling ill, but reporters noted it was a departure from his usual mood after a victory.
The 26 points James tallied against the Bulls were less than the nearly 34 points he had averaged in his previous three games. Currently in his 12th NBA season, James returned just last Tuesday after missing the previous two weeks due to knee trouble. During his absence, the Cavaliers won just one of nine games.
When asked about James, Cavs’ head coach David Blatt said, “Hopefully, it’s nothing serious as far as an illness is concerned, but we wanted to let him rest.”