- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
Cavs News: LeBron James Sits Out Practice With Flu-Like Symptoms
- Updated: January 20, 2015
The status of LeBron James for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Wednesday night home game against the Utah Jazz remains in question after the veteran didn’t attend Tuesday’s practice due to what the Cleveland Plain Dealer described as “flu-like symptoms.”
Whether or not he plays in the contest will be determined on Wednesday morning during the team’s shootaround.
James appeared relatively subdued during his post-game comments after Cleveland’s 108-94 victory over the Chicago Bulls. At the time, he gave no indication of feeling ill, but reporters noted it was a departure from his usual mood after a victory.
The 26 points James tallied against the Bulls were less than the nearly 34 points he had averaged in his previous three games. Currently in his 12th NBA season, James returned just last Tuesday after missing the previous two weeks due to knee trouble. During his absence, the Cavaliers won just one of nine games.
When asked about James, Cavs’ head coach David Blatt said, “Hopefully, it’s nothing serious as far as an illness is concerned, but we wanted to let him rest.”