- LeBron James Explains Why He Doesn’t Want to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel
- Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: LeBron James Speaks on Status of His Near Injury
- LeBron James and Other Cavs Players Refuse to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel When Cavs Play Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: Cavs Stop Three-Game Skid
- Cavs News: Team Releases Initial X-Ray Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
Cavs News: Kevin Love Expected to Play Tonight vs. Bulls
- Updated: January 19, 2015
After sitting out Friday night’s victory over the Los Angeles Clippers due to back spasms, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Kevin Love is expected to play in tonight’s home game against the Chicago Bulls, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
When asked by reporters during morning shootaround whether he would be able play or not, Love said, “With how I felt yesterday in practice and then how I responded, I believe so.” He added, “It’s just weird. I don’t know what causes it, but when it does happen, it’s pretty paralyzing.”
Love played 37 minutes in Thursday night’s win over the Los Angeles Lakers, but left the game after drawing a charging call late in the game.
Not seeing action last Friday marked the second game that Love had missed this season due to the back issue. On December 31, he sat out the loss to the Milwaukee Bucks after he left the game in Atlanta the previous night when his back tightened.
In the 39 games that Love has played thus far, he’s averaging 17.7 points per game and 10.3 rebounds a contest. Those numbers have led him to collect 22 double-doubles on the year.