- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
Cavs News: Kevin Love Expected to Play Tonight vs. Bulls
- Updated: January 19, 2015
After sitting out Friday night’s victory over the Los Angeles Clippers due to back spasms, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Kevin Love is expected to play in tonight’s home game against the Chicago Bulls, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
When asked by reporters during morning shootaround whether he would be able play or not, Love said, “With how I felt yesterday in practice and then how I responded, I believe so.” He added, “It’s just weird. I don’t know what causes it, but when it does happen, it’s pretty paralyzing.”
Love played 37 minutes in Thursday night’s win over the Los Angeles Lakers, but left the game after drawing a charging call late in the game.
Not seeing action last Friday marked the second game that Love had missed this season due to the back issue. On December 31, he sat out the loss to the Milwaukee Bucks after he left the game in Atlanta the previous night when his back tightened.
In the 39 games that Love has played thus far, he’s averaging 17.7 points per game and 10.3 rebounds a contest. Those numbers have led him to collect 22 double-doubles on the year.