- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Cavs News: Kevin Love Expected to Play Tonight vs. Bulls
- Updated: January 19, 2015
After sitting out Friday night’s victory over the Los Angeles Clippers due to back spasms, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Kevin Love is expected to play in tonight’s home game against the Chicago Bulls, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
When asked by reporters during morning shootaround whether he would be able play or not, Love said, “With how I felt yesterday in practice and then how I responded, I believe so.” He added, “It’s just weird. I don’t know what causes it, but when it does happen, it’s pretty paralyzing.”
Love played 37 minutes in Thursday night’s win over the Los Angeles Lakers, but left the game after drawing a charging call late in the game.
Not seeing action last Friday marked the second game that Love had missed this season due to the back issue. On December 31, he sat out the loss to the Milwaukee Bucks after he left the game in Atlanta the previous night when his back tightened.
In the 39 games that Love has played thus far, he’s averaging 17.7 points per game and 10.3 rebounds a contest. Those numbers have led him to collect 22 double-doubles on the year.