- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
An Exclusive Look at Kyrie Irving’s Beautiful Ohio Home (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: January 8, 2015
While it was made public recently that LeBron James put his $17 million Miami waterfront estate on the market, it looks like Kyrie Irving has made a real estate move of his own as he recently purchased a house in Westlake, Ohio from former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson and his estranged wife, Keyshia Cole.
Mr. Irving paid a modest $800,000 for the two-story residence, found on more than half an acre west of Quicken Loans Arena. The property covers slightly more than 5,500 square feet and has a grand total of four bedrooms and six bathrooms.
The Tudor-style home built in 2007 offers cherry hardwood floors and a winding staircase.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)