- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
- Kyrie Irving Fires Back at Reporter Who Asks If Cavs Feel Vulnerable
An Exclusive Look at Kyrie Irving’s Beautiful Ohio Home (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: January 8, 2015
While it was made public recently that LeBron James put his $17 million Miami waterfront estate on the market, it looks like Kyrie Irving has made a real estate move of his own as he recently purchased a house in Westlake, Ohio from former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson and his estranged wife, Keyshia Cole.
Mr. Irving paid a modest $800,000 for the two-story residence, found on more than half an acre west of Quicken Loans Arena. The property covers slightly more than 5,500 square feet and has a grand total of four bedrooms and six bathrooms.
The Tudor-style home built in 2007 offers cherry hardwood floors and a winding staircase.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)