- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
Cavs News: Cavaliers Set to Acquire Timofey Mozgov
- Updated: January 7, 2015
The Cavaliers, who have been pursuing Mozgov for months, are finalizing a deal to send two-future first-round picks to the Nuggets in exchange for Mozgov.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) January 7, 2015
Update to Cavs story w/ @WindhorstESPN: Cavs will send TWO future firsts to Denver for Mozgov
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) January 7, 2015
Cavs & coach David Blatt really wanted Timofey Mozgov from Denver. So bad they’re ready to give 2 1sts sources say: http://t.co/a6ljjDiAbW
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) January 7, 2015
Mozgov looks to be the final piece to Cleveland’s championship puzzle as he fills their huge need for a rim protector.
On the season, the 7’1″ center is seeing averages of 8.5 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 1.2 blocks per game.