- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kyrie Irving
- Updated: December 31, 2014
At the tender age of 23, Kyrie Irving has already propelled himself into the elite stratosphere of the NBA’s top young point guards. With career averages of 20.6 points and 5.3 assists in addition to an All-Star Game MVP and an Olympic gold medal, there’s no wonder why he’s in the conversation today at such a young age.
While the die-hard Uncle Drew fans may think they know everything there is to know about the young point guard out of Duke University, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Kyrie Irving.
1. He could dribble a basketball at 13 months.
That’s correct. Kyrie demonstrated full ball control as a toddler and was able to routinely make a basketball inside a 10-foot basket by the age of four.
(Continue on next page!)