- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
- Kyrie Irving Fires Back at Reporter Who Asks If Cavs Feel Vulnerable
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kyrie Irving
- Updated: December 31, 2014
At the tender age of 23, Kyrie Irving has already propelled himself into the elite stratosphere of the NBA’s top young point guards. With career averages of 20.6 points and 5.3 assists in addition to an All-Star Game MVP and an Olympic gold medal, there’s no wonder why he’s in the conversation today at such a young age.
While the die-hard Uncle Drew fans may think they know everything there is to know about the young point guard out of Duke University, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Kyrie Irving.
1. He could dribble a basketball at 13 months.
That’s correct. Kyrie demonstrated full ball control as a toddler and was able to routinely make a basketball inside a 10-foot basket by the age of four.
(Continue on next page!)