- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
Cavs News: Mike Miller Questionable to Play Against Grizzlies
- Updated: December 21, 2014
After being held out of Saturday’s practice with a sprained right ankle he sustained in Friday’s victory over the Brooklyn Nets, Mike Miller is now considered questionable to play against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Miller was able to play on the ankle after rolling it on Friday, so the injury is not considered to be serious. The sharpshooter was 7-8 from three-point range in his first game back from a concussion.
In other news, power forward Kevin Love was also a little banged up after Friday’s game as he was seen at practice with a wrap on his right hand. Love’s injury occurred when his hand got caught in Mason Plumlee’s jersey resulting in a finger sprain.
However, Love isn’t expected to miss any time according to head coach David Blatt.
“It was a little sore but he’s OK,” Blatt said. “It’s nothing serious.”