- LeBron James Explains Why He Doesn’t Want to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel
- Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: LeBron James Speaks on Status of His Near Injury
- LeBron James and Other Cavs Players Refuse to Stay at NYC Trump Hotel When Cavs Play Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: Cavs Stop Three-Game Skid
- Cavs News: Team Releases Initial X-Ray Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
Cavs News: Mike Miller Questionable to Play Against Grizzlies
- Updated: December 21, 2014
After being held out of Saturday’s practice with a sprained right ankle he sustained in Friday’s victory over the Brooklyn Nets, Mike Miller is now considered questionable to play against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Miller was able to play on the ankle after rolling it on Friday, so the injury is not considered to be serious. The sharpshooter was 7-8 from three-point range in his first game back from a concussion.
In other news, power forward Kevin Love was also a little banged up after Friday’s game as he was seen at practice with a wrap on his right hand. Love’s injury occurred when his hand got caught in Mason Plumlee’s jersey resulting in a finger sprain.
However, Love isn’t expected to miss any time according to head coach David Blatt.
“It was a little sore but he’s OK,” Blatt said. “It’s nothing serious.”