- Video: Richard Jefferson Makes Fun of LeBron’s Newest SkyMall Purchase
- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
Cavs News: Mike Miller Questionable to Play Against Grizzlies
- Updated: December 21, 2014
After being held out of Saturday’s practice with a sprained right ankle he sustained in Friday’s victory over the Brooklyn Nets, Mike Miller is now considered questionable to play against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Miller was able to play on the ankle after rolling it on Friday, so the injury is not considered to be serious. The sharpshooter was 7-8 from three-point range in his first game back from a concussion.
In other news, power forward Kevin Love was also a little banged up after Friday’s game as he was seen at practice with a wrap on his right hand. Love’s injury occurred when his hand got caught in Mason Plumlee’s jersey resulting in a finger sprain.
However, Love isn’t expected to miss any time according to head coach David Blatt.
“It was a little sore but he’s OK,” Blatt said. “It’s nothing serious.”