- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Report: Matthew Dellavedova To Miss Up To 6 Weeks With MCL Sprain
- Updated: November 6, 2014
After backup point guard Matthew Dellavedova sustained an injury Tuesday night against the Portland Trail Blazers, doctors have diagnosed him with a Grade II MCL sprain in his left knee.
The Northeast Media Ohio Group has informed us that he could very well miss up to six weeks of action. The Cleveland Cavaliers plan to get Dellavedova checked out in Cleveland before they release any final information.
Sources have released this information on the conditions of anonymity because the team has yet to make an official announcement.
This is a big blow to a Cavaliers team that is in desperate need of Dellavedova’s perimeter defense. In an overtime victory over the Chicago Bulls last week, Delly closed out the game with the rest of the starting lineup, a testament to how much Head Coach David Blatt trusts his backup point guard.