- Report: Cavs Let Kevin Love Play With Injured Knee for Three Games
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game Recap: Gaining Rhythm
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
Report: Matthew Dellavedova To Miss Up To 6 Weeks With MCL Sprain
- Updated: November 6, 2014
After backup point guard Matthew Dellavedova sustained an injury Tuesday night against the Portland Trail Blazers, doctors have diagnosed him with a Grade II MCL sprain in his left knee.
The Northeast Media Ohio Group has informed us that he could very well miss up to six weeks of action. The Cleveland Cavaliers plan to get Dellavedova checked out in Cleveland before they release any final information.
Sources have released this information on the conditions of anonymity because the team has yet to make an official announcement.
This is a big blow to a Cavaliers team that is in desperate need of Dellavedova’s perimeter defense. In an overtime victory over the Chicago Bulls last week, Delly closed out the game with the rest of the starting lineup, a testament to how much Head Coach David Blatt trusts his backup point guard.