- LeBron James Speaks About Possibly Meeting Warriors in Finals for Third Straight Year
- LeBron James Named Sports Illustrated’s 2016 Sportsperson of the Year
- Kevin Love’s Return to All-Star Form Has Elevated Cavs to Whole New Level
- Iman Shumpert Fires Expletive-Laced Shot at Golden State Warriors
- J.R. Smith Gives Mind-Boggling Response When Asked Why He Dapped Up Jason Terry Mid-Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game Recap: Defensive Meltdown
- Video: J.R. Smith Daps Up Jason Terry on Bucks’ Bench, Bucks Score Free Dunk
- Video: LeBron James Elevates for the Wicked Tomahawk Dunk
- Kyrie Irving Explains Why He’s Such a Lethal One-on-One Player
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
Report: Matthew Dellavedova To Miss Up To 6 Weeks With MCL Sprain
- Updated: November 6, 2014
After backup point guard Matthew Dellavedova sustained an injury Tuesday night against the Portland Trail Blazers, doctors have diagnosed him with a Grade II MCL sprain in his left knee.
The Northeast Media Ohio Group has informed us that he could very well miss up to six weeks of action. The Cleveland Cavaliers plan to get Dellavedova checked out in Cleveland before they release any final information.
Sources have released this information on the conditions of anonymity because the team has yet to make an official announcement.
This is a big blow to a Cavaliers team that is in desperate need of Dellavedova’s perimeter defense. In an overtime victory over the Chicago Bulls last week, Delly closed out the game with the rest of the starting lineup, a testament to how much Head Coach David Blatt trusts his backup point guard.